Films you have never seen that everyone thinks you should see. (1 Viewer)

I’d seen The Godfathers plenty before I met my wife, BUT
When she was in HS, she lost her dad to a motorcycle accident right before thanksgiving
it became a habit(for lack of a better word) for them to watch 1&2 every thanksgiving
ive seen both MANY times

A movie junkie who has not seen Goodfellas.

Does not compute.

I actually added it to my queue a few weeks ago, and haven't gotten to it yet. I'm a bit at the mercy of my family using the only tv we have. 4 teens. So I'm a bit limited in the selections I make.

I am looking forward to watching when I get a chance.

I would think it hard not to accidentally see it. Even if you don’t slow down much when you channel surf, you may catch as much as 75 percent of it over a decades time lol

Lol, yeah, I can't remember the last time I channel surfed. That's a rare activity for me.

Been to the restaurant where a scene from Tootsie was filmed. Can't say much for the film or the restaurant. It's one of those places that looks really cool but without great food. Kind of like the West End places of yesteryear in N.O.

Avatar and Titanic are really confusing for me. I've seen both, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why either of them were such huge hits. As far as I am concerned, without T2 and Aliens, Cameron is middling at best. I have no intention of seeing any of the 400 sequels he is working on for Avatar.

Avatar and Titanic are really confusing for me. I've seen both, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why either of them were such huge hits. As far as I am concerned, without T2 and Aliens, Cameron is middling at best. I have no intention of seeing any of the 400 sequels he is working on for Avatar.
Avatar was really really really really mediocre

Here are some of the films I have never seen, tell me why I should see them.

1. The Godfather franchise
2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

What are the ones you've never seen?

You should watch 1 and 2. Both are pretty great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom