Final Fantasy VII: The Remake (1 Viewer)

I don't care the price, I'm pre-ordering this the first chance I get...

It looks so, so good. My co favorite (tied with VI) Final Fantasy game and one of my all time favorite games period, and having all of this realized with this degree of detail and quality is astounding. Day one buy.

Looks fantastic. I'm gonna have to consider this one.

It looks so, so good. My co favorite (tied with VI) Final Fantasy game and one of my all time favorite games period, and having all of this realized with this degree of detail and quality is astounding. Day one buy.
Still my favorite PS game ever. I still remember how nerve-wracking it was trying to finish disc 2. I still despise my sister for how she finished it like a champ. Took me an extra three weeks to finish after she did.

Still my favorite PS game ever. I still remember how nerve-wracking it was trying to finish disc 2. I still despise my sister for how she finished it like a champ. Took me an extra three weeks to finish after she did.

I remember waking up an hour early before I usually had to for school just to try and get to the next big story reveal or save point or to keep working on breeding a gold chocobo.

It will be exciting to see if they do anything to the Turks to keep them cool/slick or leave them be. The suits, style and theme song are great.

That, and I want to see Voncint. The vampire before vampires were cool or glittery.

I don't care the price, I'm pre-ordering this the first chance I get...

The 1st Class edition may be a bit too much. The Deluxe is more palatable.

The 1st Class edition may be a bit too much. The Deluxe is more palatable.

Definitely don't need the statue from the 1st Class Edition. Deluxe it will be...

Just pre-ordered it on Amazon.

Just so everyone knows, the game is going to be in multiple parts. This will just be part one and take you through the Midgar storyline. They have fleshed it out to full length, though. Physical version will cover 2 blue ray discs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom