Fire Carmichael (2 Viewers)

Do we have that much talent on O tho? Truly? We have weapons but our o line may be bottom three in the league. Imo.

Skill players? Absolutely

It's the line. First and foremost. It all starts right there. Then you compound the problem with idiotic play calls that put the line under even more stress instead of helping

Maddening

Guys, listen. As someone who has been beating on this drum for over a calendar year... Save your energy, it's useless. Loomis and Dennis will probably back this guy publicly tonight, tomorrow, all week really.

It does not matter. Loomis is asleep at the wheel, collecting a nice fat check because he knows his job is safe regardless, and he doesn't want to hurt his pals feelings.
Yep. Said since last year we weren't going anywhere with Allen at the helm. That falls on the front office.

Everything you are describing can be fixed or alleviated with a strong head coach. We basically have substitute teachers running our team. DA and Pete both need to go so that we can install a coach who will demand accountability.

I remember reading an article where someone said the "fear" left the building when Payton left. I took that to mean that guys aren't being held accountable any longer. That's what needs to be fixed more than anything.

The problem is to get that kind of guy in you need a strong front office and ownership. Do we have that right now? I think the answer is clearly no!

Allen is a proven loser but he was brought back why? Because he is a yes man and makes things easy on the fat cats locked into easy jobs in the front office and there is no one left to hold them accountable. so it's a domino effect that really lacks any pressure to enact change and to win or get the ax. That pressure is now non-existent.

That last four plays was the dumbest playcalling I’ve ever seen.

This can’t continue.
I’ll might jump on the bandwagon at this point. Even if it doesn’t make a difference, we need more for what we have invested in the O.

Shouldve been fired after last season… they kept him and now in consequence have thrown this season down the drain. You reap what you sow.

Texans blitzed a lot at the end of the game. PC’s “adjustment” is to throw prayers up in the end zone. That’s just stupidity!

Some of us tried to warn everyone after last week. This is just not a well coached team. You need to dump the entire coaching staff, I think Loomis needs to go as well. We need a fire sale and fresh start. I would rather watch a young team rebuild for the next 3-4 years then this mediocre garbage we have out there now.
You don't need to blow up the roster....team is plenty stacked to win a lot of games. Just get rid of the coaching staff

Do we have that much talent on O tho? Truly? We have weapons but our o line may be bottom three in the league. Imo.
While true it still feels like we're not taking advantage of utilizing the strengths of our playmakers. Kendre Miller just disappears from the game plan and we hit one slant to Michael Thomas and never really do it again. There's just little rhyme or reason to it it seems.

While true it still feels like we're not taking advantage of utilizing the strengths of our playmakers. Kendre Miller just disappears from the game plan and we hit one slant to Michael Thomas and never really do it again. There's just little rhyme or reason to it it seems.
💯 agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom