Fire Carmichael (2 Viewers)

Those wanting Pete fired... it won't change anything because the playbook is the playbook, and its garbage. Too many old concepts that used to work years ago. If you wanna be jealous... watch a Dolphins game and see how Mike McDaniel runs his offense. Even if he didn't have a track team at his disposal they would still be fun to watch. And I'm sure the players are having a blast out there.
Exactly. Football should be fun. The great teams always look like theyre having the most fun. Our offense is super stale and predictable. The players look bored and frustrated.

Everything you are describing can be fixed or alleviated with a strong head coach. We basically have substitute teachers running our team. DA and Pete both need to go so that we can install a coach who will demand accountability.

I remember reading an article where someone said the "fear" left the building when Payton left. I took that to mean that guys aren't being held accountable any longer. That's what needs to be fixed more than anything.

Yep, they were relieved things weren’t so “rigid” anymore. I remember making a comment at that time that “We sure did win a lot of games with ‘rigid’.”

Those wanting Pete fired... it won't change anything because the playbook is the playbook, and its garbage. Too many old concepts that used to work years ago. If you wanna be jealous... watch a Dolphins game and see how Mike McDaniel runs his offense. Even if he didn't have a track team at his disposal they would still be fun to watch. And I'm sure the players are having a blast out there.
He’s got talent on that offensive staff for sure. I’m down for raiding that staff.

But how do you know that? Give us the scoop.
I don't got no scoop for you but the evidence was there before they played the garbage Patriots and he didnt do anything. Hell, it looks the same as last season and they had eight months to do something.
Dennis Allen done the same thing with the Raiders. The same thing. It was the OC, it was the Qb. No it's Dennis Allen and if Mickey don't know that then the Saints are in way more trouble than any of us know.
What's your scoop why he's still here ?

I don't got no scoop for you but the evidence was there before they played the garbage Patriots and he didnt do anything. Hell, it looks the same as last season and they had eight months to do something.
Dennis Allen done the same thing with the Raiders. The same thing. It was the OC, it was the Qb. No it's Dennis Allen and if Mickey don't know that then the Saints are in way more trouble than any of us know.
What's your scoop why he's still here ?
I hope that's true. Can't give DA any scapegoats and allow him to grab another year of losing here.

I still can't believe that the front office thought this was the right move two years in a row. It's borderline sabotague.

That may be the case, but you can't convince me that in that play book there are hardly any TE and Middle of field routes and designs.

Plus is sequence. We keep repeating tendencies and have become entirely too predictable.

A new playcaller should mix it up.

I really don't understand why Dennis double down on Pete after some of the worst offensive games that I've ever seen in 2022. It's such a cowardice decision to be afraid of making a change.

If you really going to commit to "your guy". I don't quite understand it. You'll both get fired and get to be Sean's lackey in Denver for the rest of your coaching career. Never get a head coaching opportunity again.

Is that what you really want? You got to be a trailblazer in the NFL to succeed. You are always better with an unknown coordinator than proven hotdog water.

You had Eric Beinemy available. Houston OC is a 1st year OC as well. He was available.

Fireable offense.

Very predictable play calling count me in on a new play caller… whatever it takes…

I really don't understand why Dennis double down on Pete after some of the worst offensive games that I've ever seen in 2022. It's such a cowardice decision to be afraid of making a change.

If you really going to commit to "your guy". I don't quite understand it. You'll both get fired and get to be Sean's lackey in Denver for the rest of your coaching career. Never get a head coaching opportunity again.

Is that what you really want? You got to be a trailblazer in the NFL to succeed. You are always better with an unknown coordinator than proven hotdog water.

You had Eric Beinemy available. Houston OC is a 1st year OC as well. He was available.

Fireable offense.

Keep doing what you're doing. :cool:

Fireable offense.

Mickey isn't innocent here. Not defending Dennis here, because obviously none of us know what internal discussions were like this past offseason. But it's so clear that Mickeys hands are incredibly dirty in all of this.

Fireable offense.
I liked this post for the “hotdog water” quote. Lol.

Freaking DA so conservative/gutless he can’t even get his hotdog water warm.

Mickey isn't innocent here. Not defending Dennis here, because obviously none of us know what internal discussions were like this past offseason. But it's so clear that Mickeys hands are incredibly dirty in all of this.
Yeah, ML thought that a guy with a 29% all-time winning percentage could stumble along with enough mediocrity for the next few years to enable him to avoid the work needed to do a coaching overhaul and semi roster re-tool.

The most dangerous thing in pro sports is an out of touch GM with no fear of repercussions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom