Foo Fighters suck, change my mind. (1 Viewer)

I have a lot of musician friends (and Zeetes is definitely not one of them:), STP songs are a lot more complex and harder to figure out then those other bands, there is a lot more going on in their songs from a instrumental stand point...that really appeals to me, maybe others not so much...to each his own...
lol, i'm mostly a metal fan.

soundgarden's badmotorfinger is probably the only reason i even like any of the grunge bands. rusty cage is easily one of the best songs ever written. it is truly my personal favourite song of all time. i also love rhcp pre-bssm (though, i like bssm, but it is no mother's milk).

i like a lot of different music, but i can't stand a lot of the 90s nonsense.

If Kurt Cobain was still alive, Nirvana would be about as fondly remembered as Nelson.

I don't think it would be that bad, but when artists die young it does tend to mythologize them in such a way that their legacy arguably becomes bigger than it otherwise would have.

And another thing, Foo Fighters don't exist. It's not some alien space ship or something, it's....it's....wait for it. It's ball lightening. Da-duh! :)

Ball lightning​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
For the Czech film, see Ball Lightning (film). For the Chinese novel, see Ball Lightning (novel).

A 1901 depiction of ball lightning
Ball lightning is an unexplained phenomenon described as luminescent, spherical objects that vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. Though usually associated with thunderstorms[citation needed], the observed phenomenon is reported to last considerably longer than the split-second flash of a lightning bolt, and is a phenomenon distinct from St. Elmo's fire.

I used to think the Foo Fighters were pretty meh.. but I've listened to pretty much everything from them here recently in getting into vinyl records and by and large it's good rock music. A bunch of very good songs that were never released as singles

The Colour and the Shape and There is Nothing Left to Lose, their second and third albums from the '90s, are their two best, probably followed by 2011's Wasting Light.

I'm pretty sure I spotted Dave Grohl about an hour ago across the street from the Burbank airport. Not 100% sure.

Panic at the Disco was way ahead of their time. Looks like music has finally gone downhill enough to finally catch up to them.

I'm pretty sure I spotted Dave Grohl about an hour ago across the street from the Burbank airport. Not 100% sure.

While I've never encountered him I have 2 friends who have.

One is a reporter who interviewed him and said he was like an anti-rock star....totally down to earth, honest, friendly, witty and just fun to hang out with.....

The other was a friend that has a place near his in DE. Was at the beach and looks over and Dave Grohl and most of his family were sitting next to them. Spent a few hours hanging and talking, very nice guy.....

I've actually never heard anything bad about the guy....seems he is a pretty normal down to earth type....

Westboro actually *loves* stuff like that. Their entire thing is about attention and getting a reaction. Any time something like that happens they consider it a win.
I’m sure they do. Would you expect anything different from Westboro?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom