Formula One (1 Viewer)

Ugh, why Las Vegas? Am I the only one who thinks Vegas freaking sucks?
You're not the only one, but having been to Vegas several times myself, I can see why they want to. It's an international hub where people from all over the world visit regularly.

Personally, I've enjoyed my visits there. It's certainly not for everyone tho.

You're not the only one, but having been to Vegas several times myself, I can see why they want to. It's an international hub where people from all over the world visit regularly.

Personally, I've enjoyed my visits there. It's certainly not for everyone tho.

Plus, the very wide street area sets up well for a street course and it will be run at night (midnight local time) - so the visuals will be quite a sight I’m guessing.

Plus, the very wide street area sets up well for a street course and it will be run at night (midnight local time) - so the visuals will be quite a sight I’m guessing.
Indeed, Vegas streets are about as good as it gets for a street race in terms of layout. If there was one downside, it's relatively flat, and imo street racing really isn't the same without some hills and undulations in the road.

The lights and backdrop for a night race will be awesome in Vegas for sure. I might have to try and go. My wife has a sister who lives there, so we have a place to stay, which is nice.

I'm not even talking about the race. That's whatever to me. I'm talking about placing F1's US headquarters there.
The headquarters makes sense because Vegas is the go to place for people with money. And it's probably cheaper than say a NYC or SF headquarters.

Looks great! Curious to see if Verstappen continues his dominance and if Mercedes can bounce back from that disappointing season.

I think Max is going win again - he’s just the best driver and on the best team. Hard to imagine that Christian Horner doesn’t keep that car up front, no matter what Ferrari or Merc do. I’d say the best we can hope for is just a more competitive season. Maybe George Russell gives Max a run for his money - that would be cool.

Ferrari has a new boss, maybe they won’t make so many unforced errors.

I think Max is going win again - he’s just the best driver and on the best team. Hard to imagine that Christian Horner doesn’t keep that car up front, no matter what Ferrari or Merc do. I’d say the best we can hope for is just a more competitive season. Maybe George Russell gives Max a run for his money - that would be cool.

Ferrari has a new boss, maybe they won’t make so many unforced errors.
Yeah, Ferrari has the equipment and performance, they didn't execute so well. If they can clean it up, they should win some races I would think.

Surprised this hasn't been bumped yet. Season opening race in Bahrain is underway lap 11 now. Running order looks pretty much like it did last season, lol.

So far 2023=2022 for the most part

RB dominant
MB sucks
Ferrari is Ferrari

AM is now a firm top 3 team

Might be time to give up on the exotic design MB...Better see some sidepods in 24

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom