Free Britney (1 Viewer)

Can we work on freeing Brittney Griner now?
Here you go, Oh no someone dropped the ball.

Is it true that she was arrested for bringing in contraband items into Russia? If so, doesn’t that just mean she was arrested, and not being held hostage?
I believe she was arrested for attempting to bring contraband with her out of Russia. Iirc she was passing through security to get to her flight. I don't remember the details but I think she was attempting to leave on a scheduled flight back to the US.

I believe she was arrested for attempting to bring contraband with her out of Russia. Iirc she was passing through security to get to her flight. I don't remember the details but I think she was attempting to leave on a scheduled flight back to the US.
So she was just passing through, but had contraband on her? Sheesh, what an unenviable position. Is there talk of the items being planted on her?

Britney Spears tweets " ... not the smartest thing to do ...." From anyone else, such a throwaway thought in a long tweet. From Ms. Brit and the saga playing out in her life? Well, I just stopped reading right there and contemplated all that that conveys.

Britney has just married her long time boyfriend and moved in next door to her children.

I don't get why people are trying to paint that as anything but stable.

Britney has just married her long time boyfriend and moved in next door to her children.

I don't get why people are trying to paint that as anything but stable.
Yeah, for her, I think her post and what they're doing is pretty tame. But let's give it time. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom