Free Britney (1 Viewer)

I don't live out my life at all on text messages, Twitter, Page Six, etc. Man, I need to learn how to be an adult.

Britney was dancing on a pole for her Instagram audience last week. I fear she will be dead soon. Clearly on drugs and her eyes were just empty.

Britney was dancing on a pole for her Instagram audience last week. I fear she will be dead soon. Clearly on drugs and her eyes were just empty.
My speculation is that there's a whooooolllllllllle. loooooooooooottttttttttttt we don't know about Brit Brit's true underlying mental status during the pendency of the conservatorship that may have been keeping her alive. Gosh, maybe, just maybe, her parents knew better about what's good for Britney than all her fans.

My speculation is that there's a whooooolllllllllle. loooooooooooottttttttttttt we don't know about Brit Brit's true underlying mental status during the pendency of the conservatorship that may have been keeping her alive. Gosh, maybe, just maybe, her parents knew better about what's good for Britney than all her fans.
While you may be right, that doesn't justify their parents' handling of her and her assets. The conservatorship should have ended a lot earlier than it did imo. A lot of other celebrities have ended up worse off and they were free to do that. Same should be the case for Britney. If she's that forked up, so be it. It's her life and her decision. She's old enough to make her own decisions.

While you may be right, that doesn't justify their parents' handling of her and her assets. The conservatorship should have ended a lot earlier than it did imo. A lot of other celebrities have ended up worse off and they were free to do that. Same should be the case for Britney. If she's that forked up, so be it. It's her life and her decision. She's old enough to make her own decisions.
Well, I see this completely differently because if she is bent on self destruction, then I think that IS a justification of her parents trying to handle her life and prevent that. Who cares about you more than your parents? You don't just do nothing, you try. The conservatorship was an attempt to do that. I think the Spears family was damned if they do, damned it they don't. Sometimes the all-knowing court of public opinion? .... is wrong.

ETA: There are reports out there that Asghari is trying to get Britney to renegotiate his pre nup or else he will write a tell all about Britney. That's love, man.

Last edited:
Well, I see this completely differently because if she is bent on self destruction, then I think that IS a justification of her parents trying to handle her life and prevent that. Who cares about you more than your parents? You don't just do nothing, you try. The conservatorship was an attempt to do that. I think the Spears family was damned if they do, damned it they don't. Sometimes the all-knowing court of public opinion? .... is wrong.

ETA: There are reports out there that Asghari is trying to get Britney to renegotiate his pre nup or else he will write a tell all about Britney. That's love, man.
The nosey part of me wishes he would so we would all finally hear what’s really going on & why she posts those videos of herself dancing on IG.

The logical & humane part of me that knows she’s suffering with mental illness thinks if he’s really trying to do that, he’s disgusting & trying to renegotiate the pre-nup after filing for divorce is self-serving and despicable. Everyone has taken advantage of this woman financially her entire life. While her parents putting her in the conservatorship was probably the right thing to do, it was still a very abusive conservatorship. Particularly financially.

The nosey part of me wishes he would so we would all finally hear what’s really going on & why she posts those videos of herself dancing on IG.
Me, too. She, as we all are, are entitled to our medical privacy; but then girl goes out EXTREMELY publicly on her social media so that we can all watch her make what appear to be bad decisions.

The logical & humane part of me that knows she’s suffering with mental illness thinks if he’s really trying to do that, he’s disgusting & trying to renegotiate the pre-nup after filing for divorce is self-serving and despicable. Everyone has taken advantage of this woman financially her entire life. While her parents putting her in the conservatorship was probably the right thing to do, it was still a very abusive conservatorship. Particularly financially.
Yep. I don't disagree with a thing you're saying here. As an aside, I'll add the conservatorship was always a stopgap measure, as it were, ASSUMING that the Conservator was going to die before Britney.

When I saw the video of her dancing, I was wondering what her husband thinks about this. Now hearing about the divorce, it all makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom