From Shams: BI and Willie Green had Locker Room Exchange (1 Viewer)

Can someone tell me what an exchange is? Lol Doesn't sound like anything to me
I agree.

I think that the media made more of a to-do about it than there was cause for. That led to a media crying, "Oh, my gawd! Pelicans are rending and tearing their clothes at this awful thing happening." Meanwhile all it really was, was 2 competitors having a locker room disagreement.

I watched every playoff game.

The only game that Dort didn't fluster him was when he got in early foul trouble.

His ability to keep his body in front of BI any time BI wanted to go right or left, giving him no chance to set Dort up for a pull up jumper was the issue. Watch the physical, suffocating defense by Dort on BI. BI was relegated to nothing but facilitator. Especially when others were shooting under 35% for series.

But BI was supposed to be our superstar. He wasn't even close to star status entire series. In 4 games he never cracked 20 pts.

That's not good enough to be clamoring for more shots (which is what this thread is about)

Then you only saw what you wanted to see. Dort had immediate foul trouble in game 1 and OKC did not respond by continuing to let him guard Ingram 1-on-1. Trey and CJ needed to step up and it just didn't happen.

As for Ingram having it out with Willie for more shots? Sounds like more media misreporting for clicks like they did with Zion EVERY offseason before he signed his extension.

Then you only saw what you wanted to see. Dort had immediate foul trouble in game 1 and OKC did not respond by continuing to let him guard Ingram 1-on-1. Trey and CJ needed to step up and it just didn't happen.

As for Ingram having it out with Willie for more shots? Sounds like more media misreporting for clicks like they did with Zion EVERY offseason before he signed his extension.
Regardless, Ingram has probably peaked and was not really good this year. To his credit, I feel like he upped his defense and was facilitating a lot, but his lack of scoring and timidity from 3 were glaring

Even if none of that is true, we need a rim protector and someone other than Zion that can penetrate and break down a defense when guarded 1 on 1 more than we need BI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom