Funny memes (10 Viewers)

5745a6c51e75043d7a36549414ba3779ea3001db.jpg

Americans will use anything as a unit of measurement to avoid the metric system.
i prefer metric for measuring length, but imperial for volume. ain't nobody got time to figure out how many damn milliliters equals a cup (237). then you have those damn brits and canucks using imperial gallons and they aren't even the same as our imperial gallons (20% larger if i remember right)! wtf. let's not even bring up the celsius vs fahrenheit debate.

i don't even want to think about the math required to convert imperial or metric into a carlos.

i prefer metric for measuring length, but imperial for volume. ain't nobody got time to figure out how many damn milliliters equals a cup (237). then you have those damn brits and canucks using imperial gallons and they aren't even the same as our imperial gallons (20% larger if i remember right)! What the Fork!. let's not even bring up the celsius vs fahrenheit debate.

i don't even want to think about the math required to convert imperial or metric into a carlos.
Although I am all for the Metric system I agree about Celsius.

How does 37 degrees celsius sound hot? It's a hunnit freaking degrees, not 37.

And going from 12 degrees to 21 degrees doesnt sound a whole lot warmer, but going from 55 - 70 degrees does.

Temperature is not just about water Anders.
:soapbox:

And going from 12 degrees to 21 degrees doesnt sound a whole lot warmer, but going from 55 - 70 degrees does.

How many fathoms of water are we talking?

I would like to try going to Celsius over the summer months. Maybe here in DFW, 37-38C won't feel as hot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom