Funny memes (16 Viewers)

My dog would like to speak to whoever did this study. Evidently he strongly disagrees. I tried telling him he has other options than to sit than right against me.
My oldest dog had some teeth removed and my youngest is so finicky it was taking her 20 minutes to eat so I just switched to canned food....the gas has been extraordinary

My oldest dog had some teeth removed and my youngest is so finicky it was taking her 20 minutes to eat so I just switched to canned food....the gas has been extraordinary
I wasn't really talking about the dog farting but sure.....we'll go with that. I blame them all on him anyhow. When my dog does fart he has no idea what it was and very little understanding of where it came from. Surprises him every time.

048EBD99-E15D-4C07-AC56-C926E7C1C916.png

I do really miss a good game manual

I loved getting the background of the game, the world the characters, the enemies

In the 8 & 16 bit era I loved seeing the artists illustrations of what the characters were supposed to look like so I could visualize something more than just the blocky sprites on the screen

Sometimes I would read the manual several times before firing up the game for the first time

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom