Funny memes (16 Viewers)

i prefer metric for measuring length, but imperial for volume. ain't nobody got time to figure out how many damn milliliters equals a cup (237). then you have those damn brits and canucks using imperial gallons and they aren't even the same as our imperial gallons (20% larger if i remember right)! What the Fork!. let's not even bring up the celsius vs fahrenheit debate.

i don't even want to think about the math required to convert imperial or metric into a carlos.
I believe it’s a Juan to Juan Ratio

I would like to try going to Celsius over the summer months. Maybe here in DFW, 37-38C won't feel as hot.
Shrewd play Big Metric, but we aren't about to get rid of rolling time to jump in with another changing measurement scheme.

Stop blaming us and hunt down the design genius of Regions bank atm drive ups!
Hey buddy, I'm not driving a jacked up Ford f150 and I'm 5 feet tall!

Just stating that for a friend.
It somewhat terrifies me when I see a drive-up ATM with braille on the buttons.

It somewhat terrifies me when I see a drive-up ATM with braille on the buttons.
Would it help me to reach the machine?
And before anybody says "why don't you get out of the car?", not a good option at my size, unless I have a weapon in one hand. That guy in the wheelchair better watch his back.

Would it help me to reach the machine?
And before anybody says "why don't you get out of the car?", not a good option at my size, unless I have a weapon in one hand. That guy in the wheelchair better watch his back.
I rarely ever go to the ATM but if I'm in the truck it's a pain to reach down to everything. I can however get in and out of there without curbing my wheels haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom