Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (2 Viewers)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m at the game and been watching the offense closely - I don’t know if it’s the route concepts or just rust - but the receivers are not getting open (aside from that olave route on the pick 😑)

It looks like the routes are taking too long to develop considering that Penning is on roller skates in pass pro.

Carr and McCoy are clearly frustrated on the sidelines. Something has to change. This Titans line is blowing up the saints interior and getting heavy pressure with the end rush (obviously). Carr is very uncomfortable in the pocket this half.

You think a veteran QB wouldn’t take a sack nor throw a pick like that. I hate to say it but there was a reason he was benched for a mediocre backup
Yep we basically got a in his prime Andy Dalton now, playing with a bad line.

Umm, we score as much points as the Texans right now. Offense is turrible.

I’d put Peat at LT. Penning is lost

He’s rattled because the line is getting smoked. No excuse tho. He’s a vet. Potentially a game changing play. Carr needs to rally the troops and Win. It’s extremely important that the team feels confident in him. Otherwise we’ll come out flat next game because the team will expect the same.

Saying it again. I do not understand how the 1st team offense gets one possession in preseason with a brand new QB.

Made no sense.
And the majority here applauds that decision and declares the offense is fixed...MEH! PRESEASON MATTERS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom