Game thread Saints VS. Titans (9/10/23) (4 Viewers)

How many yards does Jamaal Williams carry for?

• 0-30

• 31-60

• 61-90

• 91-120

• 121-150

• 151-180

• 181-211

• 212-242

• 243-273

• 274-304

• 305+

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Titans always win these type of games. Guess we need our D to win this

The way our offense is playing, being down 3 with the Titans getting the ball 1st is a bit scary. Penning needs help frfr. He is just not adjusting at all. Beat you once, shame on them, beat you 3x, you are the official whipping boy.

I’m at the game and been watching the offense closely - I don’t know if it’s the route concepts or just rust - but the receivers are not getting open (aside from that olave route on the pick 😑)

It looks like the routes are taking too long to develop considering that Penning is on roller skates in pass pro.

Carr and McCoy are clearly frustrated on the sidelines. Something has to change. This Titans line is blowing up the saints interior and getting heavy pressure with the end rush (obviously). Carr is very uncomfortable in the pocket this half.
It’s the same offense we’ve been running since 06….the league figured it out a long time ago.

Carr needs help from the running game tho. He ain’t Brees, throwing that much is a Brees like game plan and they are putting it on Carrs shoulders a bit too early w/ awful oline protection.

Bresee is a problem, Taylor bounced back from an early snaff in the slot.

Tennessee has a good defense and runs the ball well.. they have one of the better defensive lines in the league. The offense hasn’t looked great, but I think a lot of that is on penning. Carr has had NO time to throw the ball and it feels like that interception was a product of all the pressure he’s been feeling.

Defense looks great. Our offense is a lot better than last year. The titans were 7-3 last year before tannehil went down and if not for a terrible fumble by shaheed this game is tied or we’re up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom