GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (66 Viewers)

I’ll never trust our Defense to hold a lead at the end of a close game. They always always give it up.
This had nothing to do with the defense. They didn’t allow an offensive touchdown. This is squarely on Allen and kubiak and Sheehan.

12 points, bro. 12 points. 3 FGs of 50+ yards. What else do you want them to do?
As I’ve said from the jump, his defenses are amazing, unless it’s final two minutes of the half or game.

This is simply a fact. Stats show it, time shows it.

Vs the eagles the saints give up a 50 yard reception to give the eagles the victory today we give up a pass interference to allow HOE to kick the game winner lol

Close games with the lead. The defense is supposed to carry the offense. That's the reason Allen is here.
There have been multiple write ups about how good kicking has been league wide, especially in indoor situations. The defense balled out, can’t help the discretionary calls not going our way.

Huh? 2 point loss at Atalanta when you gave up a fluke special teams TD and a fluke pick 6? While only giving up 12 points on D? And scoring 24 on offense? Yeah, I'd say relax is appropriate.
Gotta disagree. The only thing that matters is win/loss outcome. We lost. We could all see it coming. Fluke plays, injuries, bad plays, bad coaching. Flip almost any two things in today's game and last week's and we are 4-0 or no worse than 3-1. As it stands, we just lost our #1 spot in the division. The last two weeks are gonna hurt us later this year. I have no question about it.

Close games with the lead. The defense is supposed to carry the offense. That's the reason Allen is here.
Man defense did enough shaheed and that damn screen pass cost us. What shaheed did was unforgivable and really cost us a game. Falcons did nothing offensively. We gave two games away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom