GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (58 Viewers)

Why? Defense gave up 0 TDs unlike saints last week another teams scored on a special teams blunder and a defensive play.
You answered your own question. These type of mistakes are common place. Hes not the DC he is the hc

Defense lapses is the difference between 2-2 and 4-0

No.

The offense not scoring points and turnovers giving points is the difference.

The D held the Eagles to 15 points.
The D held the Clowns to 12 points.

You can't lose games in domes when your D holds teams to 15 points and 12 points.

DA will be blamed for muffing a punt for a TD and throwing a batted ball pick 6. That's how stupid some fans are on here. Oh, he'll get blamed for Adebo getting burned and mugging tye WR as well.
You know they ready too. Only thing I'll question now is not taking points this week with the injuries and offensive struggles again this week.

They held them to a 58 yard FG attempt with a bullshirt PI call thrown in. That's not bad defense.
I agree with you but sadly it doesn’t change the fact that the defense always fails in this spot. Always. I wish I could understand it as they’re a great unit and I’m proud of em.

Close games with the lead. The defense is supposed to carry the offense. That's the reason Allen is here.
Dumbest crap I’ve heard. The defense cannot play offensive or special teams. The didn’t allow an offensive TD today. When you’re offense sucks because it’s based on one player getting hurt and you qb throws a 5ft high pick six, this is what you get.

It wasn't ticky tack Adebo panics and grabs and interfere
I’m not having that, there’s contact throughout but no more than he made on his break up before their FG attempt. He doesn’t full on attack the receiver until the ball is there.

You know they ready too. Only thing I'll question now is not taking points this week with the injuries and offensive struggles again this week.

Nah, I don't even question that. Vilma was all over the reason why going for it made sense and it worked perfect. Adebo ruined that last drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom