GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (15 Viewers)

You know they ready too. Only thing I'll question now is not taking points this week with the injuries and offensive struggles again this week.
I agree with you, but the people you’re talking about won’t care. When we kicked the first FG to make it 17 Allen/Kubiak were accused of playing conservative for the FG. DA is damned no matter what he does with some of our fanbase and if the offense doesn’t blow people out then Kubiak is Pete Carmichael in disguise. I get we’re all fans and the nature of being a fan is emotional/tribal but I don’t know what game some people are watching.

They had chances I hate when we lose everyone wanna blame refs. Refs didn't muff a punt or throw a pick 6. They also didn't pass up a fg for the second week in a row
I’m not discounting the mistakes that led to 14 points. But the way they fought back only to lose the game on a ticky tack call…

Both of those things are true.

In spite of how terrible the O was they still gave the defense the lead late…and as ALWAYS the defense folds. Simply a fact.

Dude. They held them to a 58 yard FG attempt and most of the yards came on a bullshirt PI call. That's not a defensive failure. It's simple fact.

I would definitely would let Adebo walk after this season. Dude's probably getting flagged at the same rate as Brandon Browner was at this point.

Dude. They held them to a 58 yard FG attempt and most of the yards came on a bullshirt PI call. That's not a defensive failure. It's simple fact.
If you think this defense doesn’t fail way too many times in these situations then that’s your prerogative. Have a nice rest of your day. 😊

Dude.

This is a lost franchise. Should have taken our medicine when Payton left and eaten all the horrible contracts and started a rebuild. Instead we are in this cycle of paying top contract dollars for below avg results.

How about they shouldn't have been in position to kick that field goal in the first place. But keep defending the mediocrity we all have seen year after year and expecting it to change.

I want them to preserve a lead with less then 2 mins left in a game.
I agree with this but with the caveat of this: we don't even have the lead if not for the defense playing lights out.

Who amongst us didn't think that muffed punt for a TD was gonna cost us?! SMGDH!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom