GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (57 Viewers)

And you want them to do better than 12 points on 4 field goals, 3 of them from 50+ yards?

You're expecting the 2000 Ravens.
And the 2000 Ravens were playing D by /very/ different rules, under which Tony Siragusa (RIP) could bodyslam a QB and drive his 350 lbs onto the QB's throwing shoulder /after/ the ball was away, and no flag! You could also nail a WR in the head if he dared to catch a ball over the middle.

You're not going to see that kind of defensive dominance vs the passing game in today's NFL.

You know they ready too. Only thing I'll question now is not taking points this week with the injuries and offensive struggles again this week.
Yeah aside from not taking the three two weeks in a row I’m not mad at DA at all. I do wish we could find a way to close at least a few of these games out. Proud of em tho, so many injuries and they play their hearts out.

Anyone on here who’s sane knows what’s coming at the end when the defense is out into that spot….offense has to be better and not put them in the spot to begin with.

The Defense plays great until the end. And then they give it up.

We've never had a defense that could hold sheet down when the other team is in final drive, desperation, throw the ball where ever mode. It's pathetic.

Huh? 2 point loss at Atalanta when you gave up a fluke special teams TD and a fluke pick 6? While only giving up 12 points on D? And scoring 24 on offense? Yeah, I'd say relax is appropriate.
C’mon Widge. Take the black and gold glasses off. The Saints aren’t a good team. Good teams find ways to win, and bad teams don’t. The Saints are average at best.

DA will be blamed for muffing a punt for a TD and throwing a batted ball pick 6. That's how stupid some fans are on here. Oh, he'll get blamed for Adebo getting burned and mugging the WR as well.
Respectfully, people have got to stop with this nonsense. When a team constantly makes ridiculous mistakes, season after season, that is symptomatic of a poorly coached team.

Teams with bad head coaches will lose games they never should. It’s the the third year of it happening and about time people call it for what it is. New HC/QB pairing needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom