GAMEDAY THREAD -- Saints @ Falcons 9/29/24 (6 Viewers)

Carr with a clean pocket is amazing but if he has just a hint of pressure he gets the pitter patter throwing off the back foot crap going.
He could have dumped that ball off over the middle twice to Kamara, but he was locked in to whomever he wanted to throw to. Take the danged check down to get the 1st down.

I swear we some there are fairweather fans on here.."well, I knew that 2-0 start wasn't something to would continue"..that's BS!

I mean injuries happen they play their parts and it's not like we haven't moved the ball and scored today. Our mistakes is what has Atlanta 2 TDs..

Yea one is on shaheed/special teams and the other is a freak play. The offense has moved the ball but that last drive killers themselves with untimely penalties and poor field awareness.

First two weeks were more illusion than truth. Funny thing is for all that I still have more faith in the offense than defense. When it gets to crunch time this defense will do more breaking than bending.

The defense has given up 3 points and I think the Falcons only crossed the 50 one time and had to settle for a 53 yard FG. I'm not sure how that gives you more faith in the offense which after a good start by the OL has started giving up massive pressure up the middle.

Given up two defensive TDs but man Carr looks like Carr again
Carr is as good as his protection. When the oline cant stop the rush he doesn't have the poise and awareness to make plays.

I said it earlier in the thread. Taysom Hill is the best player on offense. We can afford to lose other players, but the offense stalls when Taysom is not on the field.
Taysom is 2nd. Kamara is first. He is more available and can handle 20-25 touches most games.

Carr looks off. Late throws, double pumps, inaccurate. We gotta get him back to the high percentage passes and situations.

He's got a defender coming at him right through the middle every time. But Kubiak refuses to put in extra blocking inside, and Carr is not really a scrambler, so...

Yea one is on shaheed/special teams and the other is a freak play. The offense has moved the ball but that last drive killers themselves with untimely penalties and poor field awareness.
This is the second time in two weeks where Carr hesitates to throw it and then end up throwing it in the very same direction a second later for a pick. He's gotta stop doing that. All he's doing is telegraphing the throw.

I swear we have some fairweather fans on here.."well, I knew that 2-0 start wasn't something to would continue"..that's BS!

I mean injuries happen they play their parts and it's not like we haven't moved the ball and scored today. Our mistakes is what has Atlanta 2 TDs..
Lol, welcome to the Gameday board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom