Gonzalez (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think Gonzo had just 2 catches for 12 yards. Stop the run and Gonzo is the recipe to beating the birds.

This picture is priceless. He is thinking what the heck just happened.

Attachments

• 88Gonzo.jpg
    88Gonzo.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 14
The Saints' D shut down Gonzo, White, and Turner, in other words, the entire Falcons offense. Matty doesn't have near the arsenal that Drew has.

I'm glad he plans to retire after this year. Makes it even easier to own the Falcons next year.

it gets even simpler than that...shut down turner and the rest of the offense implodes...the simplicity of that offense is a travesty to the great offenseive minds of the NFL today...one and done, no doubt in my mind

Stop turner and cover Gonzo.

Matt Ryan will not and cannot beat our D.

Yep Gonzo is the only real threat on their offense (Receiving).

Stop Gonzo and Turner and you beat the Failcons.

it gets even simpler than that...shut down turner and the rest of the offense implodes...the simplicity of that offense is a travesty to the great offenseive minds of the NFL today...one and done, no doubt in my mind

Exactly. A lot of Falclowns fans, while being way overconfident from all their lucked out wins, are calling for the head of their OC Malarky. Their 12-3 record team is truly a mirage.

Eh, in any case the Falcons are getting old. 10 starters that will be 30 or over by next year, and guys like Gonzalez and Abraham who are really going to be getting up there for their positions. They are going to need a significant overhaul at some point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom