Hated Player to the Saints? (1 Viewer)

Browner without question.
Jason David would be a possibility too, but I actually had respect for the heart he played with by the time he left us. Got burned repeatedly, but he never quit, fought his butt off, but it just didn’t work out.

If I can extend it to a different sport(NHL), I always hated Corey Perry with Anaheim. But then this summer he signed with the Stars and I didn't know how I would handle seeing him with a Stars sweater on. It still looks weird to me, but seeing him be his usual antagonist self, but directed at the opponent, I'm coming around. :)

Can't think of a saints related example but for hockey, I'm a new York rangers fan and always hated Eric lindros. When he came to the team I still didn't like the guy but I hoped he did well for the team. If you are wearing my team's jersey, I'll root for you. Doesn't mean I'll like you though

Cortland Finnegan---but for 3 weeks, we were all good

3 players that would just ruin the team for me... not to say I wouldn't love my team, but I just couldn't stomach watching them, which would bring my NFL viewership to 0%

A-aron Rod-i-gers
Scam
and Crableggs

Just can't stand any of them... no knock on ability, just suck *** personalities.

Seeing as all I have to wear that isn't work clothes is Saints related, I guess I would still support them in that way, but I wouldn't be buying another Saints shirt every 2 months anymore.

I just really can't stand those 3... makes me so grateful for our players like Drew, Davis, Jordan, and Morestead...

Please no Scam, please Lord!
?

Fleener.
Ellerbe because he couldn’t stay on the field. And we were so much better when he was playing.

Heck I wanted us to sign Prime when he left Atlanta...then found out we offered more money and he still turned us down. Broke my heart but was a good business decision on his part, hate to say.

I'm not quite sure how I would feel about any of the aforementioned players becoming part of our team.
But it would definitely affect how I feel about Loomis & Payton.
Right now I just can't imagine either of these guys ever turning to The Dark Side. :covri:

Last edited:
Donte Whitner after on the radio with Hebert. Talking about Saints soft and all there skill people got knocked out by the 9ers that year. I dont hate no player but Donte Whitner rubbed me the wrong way yesterday. Hope the Saints take the 9ers behind the woodshed Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom