Votes: 43 37.7%
  • Pretty - But Not Hot

Votes: 44 38.6%
  • Hot - But Not Pretty

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Not

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters
This chic NEEDS makeup in a big way. She's ugly.

meanwhile, you started a thread for Michelle Bachmann, posted this pic below, and said "she's okay"

michelle-bachman-jerusalem.gif

but this is "ugly":

Tom_Hanks_417033a.jpg

Does. Not. Compute.

meanwhile, you started a thread for Michelle Bachmann, posted this pic below, and said "she's okay"

Does. Not. Compute.

Nice try but what I ACTUALLY said was that sometimes Michelle Bachman looks okay and sometimes not. And it's true. The fact is that Bachman needs makeup bigtime.

Besides, she's a politcian and not to be considered in the same category as an actress. That's why I put that option on my poll. And that's why it was on the "Politics Board".

Emily Blunt is an actress. She's a fairly young actress going for rolls that require some degree of physical attractiveness. The fact that she's actually getting some of those rolls is a testament to her acting ability moreso than her physical appearance. She Can act. An ability she probably honed because she Knew that her physical appearance would never be enough to get her bye. Her physical appearance is just enough to keep her in the game. Perhaps "Ugly" was too strong a word but she's not "Hot" (no matter how much cosmetic surgery she's had)

You keep following me around though and maybe someday you'll get one over on me....

Nice try but what I ACTUALLY said was that sometimes Michelle Bachman looks okay and sometimes not. And it's true. The fact is that Bachman needs makeup bigtime.

Besides, she's a politcian and not to be considered in the same category as an actress. That's why I put that option on my poll. And that's why it was on the "Politics Board".

Emily Blunt is an actress. She's a fairly young actress going for rolls that require some degree of physical attractiveness. The fact that she's actually getting some of those rolls is a testament to her acting ability moreso than her physical appearance. She Can act. An ability she probably honed because she Knew that her physical appearance would never be enough to get her bye. Her physical appearance is just enough to keep her in the game. Perhaps "Ugly" was too strong a word but she's not "Hot" (no matter how much cosmetic surgery she's had)

You keep following me around though and maybe someday you'll get one over on me....

All that to backtrack on calling her ugly? If you meant it then there's really no need for an explanation. It's really not that serious.

maybe someday you'll get one over on me....

maybe

who knows?

maybe one day I'll get you to respond, in a multi-paragraph post, to something that was clearly a joke in a silly, trivial thread about the superficiality of actress attractiveness and philosophically reflect on the nature of beauty in the entertainment industry and how it's somehow different or less important in the political arena - taking something way too seriously that doesn't deserve it as you try and crawfish as you do, so often, on the PDB when the veil behind your hypocrisy is parted

oh wait...

:freak7:

All that to backtrack on calling her ugly? If you meant it then there's really no need for an explanation. It's really not that serious.

:17:

Crawfish.gif

while Brown's busy crawfishing, Emily Blunt is still busy not-being-ugly

emily_blunt4.jpg

you're the one that is attracted to ugly people...

Look,. I'm telling you guys - really, she's okay looking. Give her a chance. I know I was only 1 of 4 guys making up the 5.33% who found her "HOT" in that thread I dedicated to her awesome and unending and inexplicable hotness, but I think it's just because you guys don't know what purty really is.

Allow me to explain it to you in 3 paragraphs....

>>insert a 3 paragraph ode to Bachmann's Beauty<<

michelle-bachman-jerusalem.gif

this is funny this thread just came up again - my daughter (16) asked what i thought about blake lively - i said i didn't find her super attractive and my kid was surprised, she asked about emily blunt and i said the same thing - but when she asked me why, i couldn't find an answer - they're both clearly hollywood attractive and famous, but I can't pick out and define the thing that makes them not hall pass material for me

Changing my vote to hot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom