Hottest Space Alien (We're going there) (1 Viewer)

Hottest Space Alien

• Sil, in full alien form "Species"

• Diva, "Fifth Element"

• Neytiri, "Avatar"

• Gamora, "MCU"

• Ahsoka Tano, "Star Wars"

• Marta, "ST:TOS"

• B'Elanna Torres, "ST:Voyager"

• T'Pol, "ST:Enterprise"

• Proxima Midnight, "MCU"

• Jadzia Dax, "ST:DS9"

• Turanga Leela, "Futurama"

• Anya Taylor-Joy

• Liara T'Soni, "Mass Effect"

• Mantis, "MCU"

• Aayla Secura, "Star Wars"

• Jaylah, "ST:Beyond"

• Nebula, "MCU"

• Other

• Tacoes (This is a vote for Chris Hemsworth - not Thor, just Chris)

Results are only viewable after voting.
"No robots (#s from BSG), human cyborgs (Seven of nine), or aliens who look exactly like people (Kim Basinger in Stepmother or Princess Leia)." This is the same issue as Padme. You're not really voting for a hot alien, you're voting for Milla Jovovich, a model human specimen.
you can't just short-circuit the pole like that, op

hollywood tends to anthropomorphize starring aliens anyway -- two eyes, two arms, one mouth -- and usually wraps them in alluring human bodies

we're kind of left with this
1631045374276.png

or this (maybe)
1631045827265.png

or this (nttawwt)
1631045578881.png

She's human

"No robots (#s from BSG), human cyborgs (Seven of nine), or aliens who look exactly like people (Kim Basinger in Stepmother or Princess Leia)." This is the same issue as Padme. You're not really voting for a hot alien, you're voting for Milla Jovovich, a model human specimen.

Leela from Futurama was a mistake because I completely forgot about her background. I will have to switch my own vote now. There, I went with someone who is definitely extra-terrestrial, Anya Taylor-Joy.
Doesn't Nebula fit this category?

Doesn't Nebula fit this category?
What the heck are you talking about??

Avengers_Endgame_Nebula_Thanos.jpg

Why does everyone keep thinking I’m talking about Futurama. I’ve never even watched Futurama.

just go back to my posts. There is a picture that should /thread.

Otherwise I will have to just be ok with all y’all being wrong.

Last edited:
Why does everyone keep thinking I’m talking about Futurama. I’ve never even watched Futurama.

just go back to my posts. There is a picture that should /thread.

Otherwise I will have to just be ok with all y’all being wrong.
No one thinks you're talking about Futurama. Leela and Lelu are two separate entities, both of whom are excluded under separate rules. Lelu because she looks like a person. Milla Jovovich. There is nothing that makes her appearance "alien". And Leela, as I was just reminded, IS a human, just a mutant one. One looks human, but isn't, the other doesn't look human but is.

No one thinks you're talking about Futurama. Leela and Lelu are two separate entities, both of whom are excluded under separate rules. Lelu because she looks like a person. Milla Jovovich. There is nothing that makes her appearance "alien". And Leela, as I was just reminded, IS a human, just a mutant one. One looks human, but isn't, the other doesn't look human but is.
Humans are not perfect. But it’s your pole to do with whomever you please.

you can't just short-circuit the pole like that, op

hollywood tends to anthropomorphize starring aliens anyway -- two eyes, two arms, one mouth -- and usually wraps them in alluring human bodies
It's my pole and if you don't like the way it looks, you're free to whip yours out.

We're all aware that any "real" aliens as may exist would be difficult to identify even as life and would look like a water fountain or exploding rock and emit an odor that could literally kill you. So I drew an arbitrary line at "just can't look exactly like a human."

And despite what you might think, if you saw someone who looked like Gamora (without body paint or mods) you wouldn't be attracted to her because in all likelihood she'd be going into multi-organ sepsis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom