How do we get tickets to the LONDON Game (1 Viewer)

NFLUK will allocate a certain number of tickets to the Saints organization to sell to you guys in the US. So you won't have to worry about being in the balloting system.

Last year the Dolphins and Giants had special travel packages available to fans. Flights, Accomodation and Tickets. So that might happen again this year.

You have to apply, and its really a lottery.
Last year, 80,000 tickets were given out and there were 1,000,000 apllicants.
Cross your fingers[/quote

oh man, really? that is crazy. well at least you guys in europe get at least some chance, think of us poor S.O.B;s down under that will never get a chance to the the mighty saints in action unless we get down to
NOLA. and by the way well im here what are the chances of actually getting a seat at the superdome if i'm not a ticket holder?? love to hear some feedback... thanks guys

I was there this year...

Poured rain, but the seats were great. Don't get next to the field as it seems the views are blocked as the grade of the seats in the stadium isn't set up for 40 Holis Thomases standing on the sideline.

I'll definitely be there. We'll set up a rendezvous place for before the game and after...

Get a friend in the UK with a credit card now, as the first release of tix is only the UK fans and you need a local address with the card registered it for them let you pay and send you tickets. I remember having to take about 2 hours of clicking and waiting to get through the massive queue of those wanting to buy, so be prepared...

This is gonna be great...WHO DAT!?!

We need to make sure that we get together and have a boil. For sure we need to do a pub crawl and get hammered. I will bring the ipod loaded with music. Also, I have a gold Rickey jersey if someone wants to wear it,,,,,,

I'm in. I just booked planetickets to London for that weekend. Whatever happens I'll be there.

Tickets? How do you get a hotel room in London that doesn't cost per night the monthly note on an S Class Mercedes.

Last edited:
Tickets? How do you get a hotel room in London dthat doesn't cost per night the monthly note on an S Class Mercedes.

Good luck.

I hope the game's in Glasgow. I have an apt over there for work. I could just stay over the weekend if I manage to get some tickets.

I had a chance to go to the game in Wembley last year (a mate had 4 tix up for grabs) but, tbh, I'd rather eat my shoe than go see the Fins or Giants.

im there with or without tickets :)

Tailgate...!!!?????

WHO DAT!

Ha HA!!!!

Call me selfish, cause I know I'd be upset about this if I were home...but I am PUMPED about this London game, since I just moved to Germany...I don't know about rain but there will be a 100% chance of TenTwo in London on the 26th of October...that is, if it becomes official. WHO DAT!!!
:0056:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom