I believe we are in a win win situation (1 Viewer)

I believe Dennis Allen is back next year even if he doesn’t win the division. They’ll make changes on offense first.
If you mean staff changes then they’ve already tried to do that but were unable to because no other OC wanted to work under DA. It’s basically not possible to make changes on offense with this head coach.

Winning and getting crushed in the playoffs, keeping the coaching staff, and dropping draft position is a big loss.
Agree completely. Each to their own but I can’t take another season of this HC/QB duo and I believe most of the fanbase feels the same way. There is absolutely zero point in winning a division with an 8-9 record just to get 40 dropped on us by Dallas.

Whatever needs to happen for Dennis Allen to go and a QB to be drafted is what I’m hoping for. If that means losing out from here then so be it.

It’s wild what people around here say when we get a win over the worst team in the league.

What have you seen? Everything I have read has been essentially that we are still horrible and that this isn’t a time to pop champagne.

So what specifically has drawn this comment from you? Are people not allowed to discuss standings/playoffs even though we are tied for first just because we are horrible and are likely to get smashed in round 1?

I believe this team on its best day.. with everyone up and running can beat any team in the NFC thats not the 49ers or Eagles.

The Dallas Cowboys should be what we are this year right now... we should be with that record.. beating teams that have losing records.

Cowboys are imposters.
Carr isn’t Prescott. The coaching isn’t good but there is no way you can convince me that this team is somehow a contender with Carr at QB. The guy had like 30 yards passing and an INT at halftime. The Saints were up 14-3 because the Panthers are really bad. The Saints best win of the season came against the Colts…who are also not good.

It won’t happen. Allen is out if they don’t win the division. I honestly believe Loomis already has a short list of candidates.
What makes you say that?

I believe this team on its best day.. with everyone up and running can beat any team in the NFC thats not the 49ers or Eagles.

The Dallas Cowboys should be what we are this year right now... we should be with that record.. beating teams that have losing records.

Cowboys are imposters.
With Sean Payton at the helm? Absolutely. Even not at full strength, I think a good coach could win with the players and backups we have.

With the current coaching staff? Even at full strength, I have zero confidence in beating any team in the league. It's a total crapshoot what the team will look like in any given quarter against any team.

I believe Dennis Allen is back next year even if he doesn’t win the division. They’ll make changes on offense first.
This. Fans make too many assumptions about how things will go. Just cheer for the team. Hope for wins and let the chips fall where they may.

Yeah… but what about when they don’t win the division and the SAINTS don’t fire Dennis Allen and he gets to keep doing what he’s doing and chopping wood for another year???

I won’t make it! I can’t even stand to see Dennis Allen on screen anymore! I see him and/or Derek Carr and it just puts me in a bad mood
This

We are already in hell with this team now and into the future, winning the division would put us in hell multiple years longer with no hope of getting out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom