I just won a diamond necklace on the radio (1 Viewer)

Draw your own conclusions

myw.jpg

I do have one heckuvan imagination. Too bad the TOS violations would get me more banned than LC.:mwink:

Does she wear the armor around the house?

Think she might be attracted to OptimusSaint?

:tease::tease:Hey buddy, I'm just hanging out in the office.:tease:I'm really ready to go home.:tease:Although I did have a good lunch.:tease::tease:

:tease::tease:Hey buddy, I'm just hanging out in the office.:tease:I'm really ready to go home.:tease:Although I did have a good lunch.:tease::tease:

its a nice day out i wish i

wasn't in the office

:mad::mad2::alex::madasain:

LOL!!

So, what are you going to do with the necklace?
The funny thing is, I just went and picked up the necklace and it's one of those journey pendants, and she hates them.

I went home and told her how I won it, she laughed and told me she actually liked the floor mat/ car cleaning package. She has no interest in the necklace though...

The funny thing is, I just went and picked up the necklace and it's one of those journey pendants, and she hates them.

I went home and told her how I won it, she laughed and told me she actually liked the floor mat/ car cleaning package. She has no interest in the necklace though...

:covri:

Last edited:

You got a good one. :)

You could probably sell the necklace to one of the guys right here on the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom