If the Saints lose to the Panthers.... (1 Viewer)

Is that it for Dennis Allen or does Mickey try to spin it once again?

After seeing how many Lions fans in the Dome I fear it only getting worse. I never root against the Saints, but if we lose it will be interesting come Monday.
I thought immediately following the Lions game that this was the elephant in the room so glad you brought it up. I’ll always support our team and often optimistic to a fault. We lost a huge game following a bye to Atlanta we should’ve won by double digits. Our response was at home against a lions team who honestly hadn’t played well in their previous two games only to being in a 21-0 hole 6 minutes in. Now Tampa and Atlanta play so someone will lose this week. And we are back at home against a one win panthers team. If we can’t show up for this….man. What’s gotta give for some change!?!!

I thought immediately following the Lions game that this was the elephant in the room so glad you brought it up. I’ll always support our team and often optimistic to a fault. We lost a huge game following a bye to Atlanta we should’ve won by double digits. Our response was at home against a lions team who honestly hadn’t played well in their previous two games only to being in a 21-0 hole 6 minutes in. Now Tampa and Atlanta play so someone will lose this week. And we are back at home against a one win panthers team. If we can’t show up for this….man. What’s gotta give for some change!?!!
Jacob Hester from OTB said yesterday that he got that same sense at the Lions game when he saw all the Lion fans in the lower bowl. He said if they lose to a 1 win team Sunday they will completely lose the fans and that in turn will force ML and owners hands. I agree.

The Panthers are the worst team in the league. They are now without their really good TE, which TEs have been feasting on us. If we lose to that team, then there’s really no way 🦌 can survive this. Regardless if we were to remain 1 game out of the division. There is no way we should lose to that team.

Idk why people think he’s going to be gone, even if we get absolutely destroyed the next 5 games.

He and Mickey and the gang are tight. He’ll blame it on the injuries and Carr adjusting to the system or some other nonsense with the promise that we’ll be making some “big changes” in the offseason.

Tbh I think we all want DA gone and a new QB.

But I'll still be cheering for the Saints to win.

But if they lose to the Panthers DA and some others would probably get the axe...so tempting.
I honestly feel that hoping for a Carolina win Sunday is cheering for the Saints… albeit long term and beyond this season.

The entire team is trapped in the bottom of a well as long as Dennis Allen and this coaching staff is running things. They’re going nowhere.

If a home loss to the woeful panthers gets them a new coaching staff… I’m all for it

You didn't hear it from me.
Does that matter?

People like to throw around the 'no excuses' line like it has some weight. It has no weight.

Teams make choices as to what is excusable, not fans. Fans can only withdraw their visible support, which might in turn tip the team's decision making. Or it might not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom