If the Saints lose to the Panthers.... (4 Viewers)

If we lose to a Bryce Young led Panthers with an interim HC, as much as i know Saints FO will not WANT to act until seasons end, their hand may be forced.
with games left in the season who are you going to replace them with? Someone's who's not qualified to be a head coach with nothing left to play for? What does that accomplish? The time to make changes was before the bye when there was still something to play for, now there's no point.

Pretty sure I heard this 2 weeks ago re. Falcons game...
I’m pretty sure we barely beat them the first time in Bryce Young’s second start ever. Their defense is arguably better than Atlantas. Especially their passing defense. I would not be shocked if we did lose this game. We aren’t even as healthy as we were the first time around and honestly haven’t really improved since then 😂

At this point, I will be shocked if they win. I have zero faith in the “coaching” staff. They barely beat the Panthers earlier this year. 20-17. It’s a divisional game, the Panthers definitely do not want to continue the losing and the Saints are a “get right” type of team for everyone else. And if Carr starts, they will tee off on him knowing he is injured. Plus, Carr plays scared with pressure when healthy so nursing his injuries, he is going to check down like crazy. The Dome will be empty and I expect more boo’s. This team has quit on Dennis Allen and Derek Carr. They will play for each other but not those two.

I’m thinking Panthers 20-17.
Saints may not even score 17, forget Byce Young, the panther defense knows how to manhandle the Saints offense better than anyone. Don't be surprised if the final score is 9-3.

I honestly think as long as the Saints are still in the running for the division or a playoff spot, Loomis will keep DA and staff in check. Hopefully 🤞, once the division is out of reach there is no reason what so ever to hold on to them.

So, like Saint Taysom said, for the Saints to win, they really need to lose!

After seeing how many Lions fans in the Dome I fear it only getting worse. I never root against the Saints, but if we lose it will be interesting come Monday.

Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons fans aren't traveling to see their sorry teams. Giants fans might. NFC East in general would.

A few things:

The Saints can lose to ANYBODY.

The Panthers are the worst team in the league by a lot. They have lots of problems.

Bryce Young is having one of the worst seasons at QB in the the last two decades.

Will be interesting to see how many empty seats in the stadium.

If the Saints lose I think this team continues into a death spiral.

Ross Jackson put it best...there is not much to gain this weekend but there is A LOT to lose.

Bryce can run, our defense has been bad since week 7, CAR has a good defense, we barely beat them when we were playing better, they have a good kicker… it’s possible we lose Sunday. Can only hope it will be the last of Derek and Dennis chopping wood.

Is that it for Dennis Allen or does Mickey try to spin it once again?

After seeing how many Lions fans in the Dome I fear it only getting worse. I never root against the Saints, but if we lose it will be interesting come Monday.
We’ll win this game and give DA another week, minimum.

with games left in the season who are you going to replace them with? Someone's who's not qualified to be a head coach with nothing left to play for? What does that accomplish? The time to make changes was before the bye when there was still something to play for, now there's no point.
Its not about saving this season...this season has been in the trash for a while.

We barely beat Carolina at full strength. I wouldn’t touch this game if I were betting.

More telling is going to be the empty seats in the dome. There won’t be Lions fans to fill them this time.

There won’t be as many boos. But there won’t be nearly as many cheers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom