If the Saints lose to the Panthers.... (3 Viewers)

I think the Dome is going to be a ghost town on Sunday. Panthers fans won’t travel for a one win team and lots of tickets still for sale.
Yeah I don't think their fans will show up for this one. At best, you'll probably get the fake New Orleans Panther fans in the dome.

Us Saints fans call a losing season sub-par, Loomis calls this lazy journalism. Losing to the Panthers would not surprise me. More than likely, I'll probably be napping anyway in my recliner anyway while the game is on.

Last edited:
Panthers have won 3 out of the last 4 games against the Saints, be prepared for disappointment.

If we lose to a Bryce Young led Panthers with an interim HC, as much as i know Saints FO will not WANT to act until seasons end, their hand may be forced.

Is that it for Dennis Allen or does Mickey try to spin it once again?

After seeing how many Lions fans in the Dome I fear it only getting worse. I never root against the Saints, but if we lose it will be interesting come Monday.
Might as well go ahead and make up a new post for every opponent we have left now and save yourself time later. Nothing will change until the season is over

Nothing happened when they lost to a garbage Panther team at the end of last season and it should have so I don’t expect anything to happen this year if it happens again.

Is that it for Dennis Allen or does Mickey try to spin it once again?

After seeing how many Lions fans in the Dome I fear it only getting worse. I never root against the Saints, but if we lose it will be interesting come Monday.
If the team wants to get a new QB then this is the game to do it.
Not saying they will but I bet there are a few that think this, including fans.

Pretty sure I heard this 2 weeks ago re. Falcons game...
With our schedule, it is a weekly theme. This team is 5-8 at home under Dennis Allen and we've lost to some really bad teams along the way. We don't beat good teams and we are slightly above .500 against bad ones. Looking at the schedule, we should win our next two games. The last three games, I think we lose them all.

Panthers have won 3 out of the last 4 games against the Saints, be prepared for disappointment.
At this point, I will be shocked if they win. I have zero faith in the “coaching” staff. They barely beat the Panthers earlier this year. 20-17. It’s a divisional game, the Panthers definitely do not want to continue the losing and the Saints are a “get right” type of team for everyone else. And if Carr starts, they will tee off on him knowing he is injured. Plus, Carr plays scared with pressure when healthy so nursing his injuries, he is going to check down like crazy. The Dome will be empty and I expect more boo’s. This team has quit on Dennis Allen and Derek Carr. They will play for each other but not those two.

I’m thinking Panthers 20-17.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom