If We Make it to the Super Bowl and Face Baltimore, Does Mark Tell Everything about the Offense? (1 Viewer)

There's nothing he can tell them that isn't on hours of tape. However, philosophically speaking, if there is a fact/strategy/secret/tactic that he knows about the Saints that he believes will give his team the edge, he will not hesitate to share it.

Does that answer your question?

There's nothing he can tell them that isn't on hours of tape. However, philosophically speaking, if there is a fact/strategy/secret/tactic that he knows about the Saints that he believes will give his team the edge, he will not hesitate to share it.

Does that answer your question?
I guess lol

As everyone else has said, it's highly unlikely Ingram has any intel that would give them much of an advantage over the Saints. If the real question you're asking is if Ingram would do such a thing, even if he could help them, then yes, I'm sure he would. He's after a Super Bowl, and I doubt he would withhold anything just because he used to play for the Saints.

As everyone else has said, it's highly unlikely Ingram has any intel that would give them much of an advantage over the Saints. If the real question you're asking is if Ingram would do such a thing, even if he could help them, then yes, I'm sure he would. He's after a Super Bowl, and I doubt he would withhold anything just because he used to play for the Saints.
Just as no player who is a former Saint should withhold anything to help their new team win games. Maybe at the end of Ingram's career (if he doesn't win a title with Baltimore) he comes back and retires as a Saint, but until then, he has no loyalty to anyone but the Ravens, nor should he.

Of course he will. We all would.

And don't think for a second that Payton and Brees aren't smart enough to turn it against them somehow with some trickery.

I expect Mark to be loyal to the team he is playing for and do every thing he can to win a Super Bowl. Baltimore holds a
5-2 record over the Saints since 1996.

I think the Ravens offense is pretty simple. If you can manage to get Lamar on the ground at anytime you have a chance to hold them under 35. It’s so hard to stop them. Ingram often runs 6 yards before being touched cause the defense is so focused on a QB run. Stopping them pretty much takes everyone to play perfect on their assignment and gap.
Hence the importance of our starting LBs coming back, if we have to play Bal, namsayin

Eric Waddle didn't do it for the Rams when they played Baltimore.

He should do anything that helps his team win.

I'm a middle aged fat guy in a recliner drinking beer during the game and even I don't need Ingram telling me what our offense is gonna do.

Ingram hasn't been part of this offense all season. It's completely different just because he hasn't been around, nothing will help the Ravens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom