If You Were Loomis (1 Viewer)

TheDawgSaint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Do you trade Marshon Lattimore? Does his cap hit in 2025 influence your decision? If you do trade him, what are you looking for in return?

A younger guard or tight end and a mid round pick.

No team is going to offer a 1st rounder for an 8th year CB who has missed half of the last 2 seasons.

A younger guard or tight end and a mid round pick.

No team is going to offer a 1st rounder for an 8th year CB who has missed half of the last 2 seasons.
I agree….I’m thinking 3rd may be best could get:

I'm happy to keep him. Great CBs don't grow on trees.
Agreed! But, the cap hit 2025 is massive. I'm just thinking the way we have handled the offseason, including the draft, we may be looking more to future.

he’s retiring a saint. Said too many hard goodbyes , our defense is the staple of the Allen Era , he has helped mentor the likes of Adebo and Taylor into top corners and will do the same with Kool Aid. He’s an asset. And you need that attitude he plays with on the back end .

I would vacation in Southern California right before training camp opens up .

I think you have to do both, Look at offers nothing less than a 3rd rounder or young player with starting potential buried on the depth chart ala Joe Horn and start talks with Latt about a restructure. See how both go as we go through the next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom