Israel (11 Viewers)

Not sure the efficacy of posting the statement of either side’s spy network
I wouldn't trust any reports coming out of there so soon after. I'd wait to see if the story changes or whatever.

All I know is a lot of people are being hurt by this mess, and mostly Palestinians.

This isn't politics as usual, it's a major policy speech from the leader of our country regarding war and peace.

The transcript fills in more of the details of his peace plan with teeth. He didn't mince words. There's an "or slash else" logic block in there with some sharp teeth. It's kind of disguised, but it's in there.

Some crusty folks in Israel will do, "or slash else" ... .

Last edited:
There's a Lord Bebo on the Internet who's claiming that the Eisenhower was hit by Houthis missiles a few days ago, and that now Captain Chowder is trying to cover it up.

I don't think it happened.

A Captain whose ship has been hit wouldn't have time to be keeping up with his Twitter account. Having no tweets from him would be an indication of some kind of problem on the ship.

An immediate response of a video to curb speculation when this Bebo sounded off saying that, (any video or anything else would do), tends rules out the possibility that the ship is in peril.

Everything is obviously normal on the good starship Enterprise because the skipper has just tweeted about a sailor munching a cookie while sitting in the Captain's chair.

As long as the Captain has been keeping up with his tweets, it means the ship is fine.

f73a5795-0098-4bb5-b882-e9ad79a598c2.gif

Wildfires ignited by Hezbollah rockets from Lebanon have ravaged northern Israel, with rescue teams battling flames amid widespread evacuations. The dry weather has intensified the crisis, making it even harder to contain the fires. Large swaths of northern Israel, estimated at about 1,000 acres, have been engulfed by these wildfires.

Many Israelis living near the Lebanon border had already evacuated months ago due to escalating fighting between Israel and Hezbollah. Now, the situation has forced even more people to relocate as injuries mount and homes catch fire. The combination of ongoing conflict and these devastating wildfires has led to a severe increase in the number of evacuees, exacerbating an already dire situation.

(sent out this morning by feedisrael.org)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom