"It's Me! Every Girl Ever." (1 Viewer)

Sabine's the winner, hands-down.

This was the best line of all:

Let's go to the kitchen. Want a beer? See how I'm careful to keep it on the top shelf, far away from whatever that is growing in the vegetable bin. Did you notice that I have an industrial size trash can? It stinks up the place, but with a 55 gallon can I only have to take the trash out once a month. And, the bigger can is easier to hit when throwing stuff from the living room.

I had a 55 gallon garbage can in college. Yes, it only had to be emptied once a month. And yes, it made the whole apartment stink. We still kept it for like 4 months.

Firat time on this thread.... LMAO.... Great work Sabine...

BTW- I'm single girlfriend. ;)

Joe

Thanks guys.

AZ, have your friend come join us. That was a great piece. This was my favorite line:

Oh hey there’s my buddy from college, he’s going to come over and tell stories that all start with “We were drunk this one time” and end with “I love you man”.
:hihi:

Sabine,
You forgot to mention in your version the cable spool for a coffee table, the orange road cones, and the various empty booze bottles used for decoration.

Oh man... I thought about this thread / your post recently. With so many leases up and college students moving over the holidays, my teenage son and his sidekicks just couldn't resist scavenging around and dragging home "cool stuff" that someone threw out, including a cable spool and a T-shirt that read "Taxidermy - Proudly stuffing beavers for 30 years." :covri:

He already had the traffic cones and booze bottles. It must be in guys' DNA.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom