I've been a Saints fan for 45 years....... (11 Viewers)

I've experienced some highs and I've experienced a lot of lows with this team. I'm always cheering.

It has been a while since I've had no hope for this team and Dennis Allen is the main guy that's bringing that back. ☹️

Do any of the older Saints fans feel the same way?
1967 first game fan here.... DA has to go and I'm not that guy.... Seen worse.. but not much

Well, let's be honest. Old people don't like anything. We could go undefeated and win it all and they'd complain about the music or some message that some rando had on their t-shirt...

It's like what my dad once said:

"You know what I don't like? Low profile tires."

Well, let's be honest. Old people don't like anything. We could go undefeated and win it all and they'd complain about the music or some message that some rando had on their t-shirt...

Is this tongue-in-cheek? I hope you're not serious.

I’ve been a fan since they came into the league and I’ve never seen anything this bad. Allen is a joke and so is loomis
Allen's job doesn't appear to be in jeopardy, because Loomis' job doesn't appear to be in jeopardy. Appears to be way too much comfort in the Saints hierarchy. Too much comfort is just as toxic as living in fear....it's just a different kind of toxic. Drinking "base" or alkaline will mess you up just as well as drinking acid.

People that don’t know history, repeat mistakes over and over. Your dad was right, low profile tires suck, unless you go 20 mph. 😂

Not at all sure what you mean about that. I'm old.. I lived through 20+ years of losing football starting in 1967...Stayed a faithful fan.... I prayed that once... just once.. I'd see us win it all.. SP and DB and ML made that happen... Would I like to see it again? Of course I would but I am just an old very happy Saints fan that still never misses a home game...Can YOU say that? Or do you run around saying "I'm not going back until the................ whatever"????

Now you "young-ens" get PO'd if we don't win 12-14 games per year.... And WE don't like anything???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom