Joe Buck Says Drew Deserves Another Shot at Calling Games (5 Viewers)

I am not sure Drew wants a job on TV, at least right now.

During his professional life, he lost a lot of time with his kids, and for what I read he is taking the most of his retired days.

The interesting time will be in around 10 years, when kids have their own life, if Drew wants to enjoy retirement or do something else.

But I think of whatever he does, he has to be the protagonist.

H
I guess I missed it. One comment? What'd he say? I don't remember listening to Drew the one year?, or however long it was. Was he that bad? Or did he say something bad or taken out of context and it blew up?
He was viewed as not being a good analyst when he had the position.

I never heard Brees do game analysis, but his appearances on SNF that I saw made me think he'd be good in the studio, if nothing else.

I guess I missed it. One comment? What'd he say? I don't remember listening to Drew the one year?, or however long it was. Was he that bad? Or did he say something bad or taken out of context and it blew up?
He was absolutely fine for someone just starting out. He was better than some of the genuinely irritating people that the networks couldn't wait to throw at us for 30 years like Phil Sims. They could have moved him to doing highlights except for the fact that he's overqualified for it because he can actually read words and keep up with the plays.

Not on this board, but there is a large percentage of people on the internet as a whole that are absolutely miserable inside and somehow think Drew Brees the announcer needed to be dragged down to their level.

If anyone from the Saints is going to the media, it’s either Payton or Cam.

In fact, when Jimmy Johnson retires from FOX , expect Sean to take his place.
Would be great listening to Payton commenting on an injured player.... "Oooooh. Looks like he may have a leg."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom