Karen Memes (3 Viewers)

That’s common with all of these videos

Where’s the video where someone says the wrong thing to the wrong person on the wrong day and gets ever loving hell beat out of them?

Yeah, surely there exists some where the onlooker just leans right on into Karen and delivers a taunting beatdown.
"C'mon, then. What're you gonna do? Gonna cry, Karen? Gonna call the cops 'cause someone was mean to you? I see you raising that hand. If it touches me, you'll lose it. Why don't you just turn around and get your botoxed, fake Christian butt out of here before you wake up on the floor."

That was my favorite part. She has respiratory issues that prevent her from wearing a mask so she thinks it's a good idea to go out and catch a virus that attacks the respiratory system.

I'm sure she was lying. She probably read on Facebook that if you say you have a disability then Title 7 (or in even dumber versions, HIPAA) prevents them from making you wear a mask.

Yeah, surely there exists some where the onlooker just leans right on into Karen and delivers a taunting beatdown.
"C'mon, then. What're you gonna do? Gonna cry, Karen? Gonna call the cops 'cause someone was mean to you? I see you raising that hand. If it touches me, you'll lose it. Why don't you just turn around and get your botoxed, fake Christian butt out of here before you wake up on the floor."

The sad part is that you or I could get away with it, and we would probably do it, but if you're a minority do you really want to take the chance of what side the Police take when they show up?

I'm sure she was lying. She probably read on Facebook that if you say you have a disability then Title 7 (or in even dumber versions, HIPAA) prevents them from making you wear a mask.
Of course she was. Was just pointing out how ludicrous her claim was to begin with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom