Karen Memes (4 Viewers)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Looks like someone named Karen would hang this next to her eat pray love signs. I don’t think our FDL can get any better.
I somehow missed this becoming a thing

Both the memes and the meme backlash
===============================

My name is Karen. I would like to register a complaint.

My name has been everywhere on the Internet in recent weeks, with #Karen trending on Twitter, flooding TikTok and becoming the subject of social media memes. #AndThenKarenSnapped also became a viral trend, describing white women losing their tempers.

In the past several years, “Karen” has come to represent a certain archetype of middle-aged white female privilege — or the new n-word, depending on whom you ask. Yup, “Karen” is the new black.

A young Karen likely would have been the class snitch, tattling on her classmates to the teacher to get them in trouble.

Middle-aged Karen is the one asking to see your manager. And a Karen at the peak of her powers will call the police on someone for a mild inconvenience...........

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Arizona Karen is bonkers (language)...

New this fall on Fox, “not you Karen” from the writers That brought you ”merika” and “go back Where you came from” A new comedy. Enjoy the exploits of all the Karen’s of the nation as they try to justify their moronic actions, entertainment today calls it a chuckle fest!

NOSports007

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well this thread definitely took time but was well worth it.

My biggest observation is that logic has no place in the life of a Karen and in some cases Chad. In some cases logic just fuels the fire that is Karen to act like a Karen.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well this thread definitely took time but was well worth it.

My biggest observation is that logic has no place in the life of a Karen and in some cases Chad. In some cases logic just fuels the fire that is Karen to act like a Karen.
Great observation. I would also add that the truth really aggravates Karen and in most cases Chad as well. If only that pesky truth didn't stand in the way, Karen would have her way, always.....

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I never heard of Paul Sheldon. Just have to admit to that. I have also never seen the movie Misery.

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hahaha, Paul Sheldon is the name of the writer in the book Misery by Stephen King. The lady is doing an impersonation of the villain crazy lady from the book. Lmao
I caught that after by doing a google search. :)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Hahaha, Paul Sheldon is the name of the writer in the book Misery by Stephen King. The lady is doing an impersonation of the villain crazy lady from the book. Lmao
I haven't seen the movie in a decade but loved it. I even remembered the name Paul Sheldon from Misery but she had me going up until the #1 fan part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom