LA Times columnist: Rams will 'knock the Saints more senseless than a frat boy on Bourbon Street' (1 Viewer)

frat boys dont visit Bourbon st.

They go Uptown.

Dumb writer and his dumb simile

rarely does a team with so much trash talking before, whether it be fans, writers or the team itself, back it up.

who dat?!

I've read his stuff before and years ago when I use to watch ESPN the show "Around The Horn" Plaschke has and will always be a homer, especially when a team is winning in LA. Nothing to see here.

There's a reason I never trash talk...

Plashcke hit on a number of topics, including that the Rams "have been there, heard that, felt that" by playing in New Orleans once this season -- twice, if you count the preseason.

No, pre-season doesn't count. And regular season hardly counts either, at least as far as atmosphere goes.

No, pre-season doesn't count. And regular season hardly counts either, at least as far as atmosphere goes.

I do give him a pass as for the previous 20 years, he didnt have much football to write about.

They seem extremely confident, for a bunch of guys who've never won a road playoff game, especially a conference championship.

The writer seems to have "fantasy draft overconfidence" syndrome, in which the fantasy owner projects career years for all of his/her draft picks, assuming the best case outcome for each, not to mention vastly overestimating the validation that comes from a no. 2 seed winning a home game in the divisional round.

On the finer points, Goff's been about half the QB he was before Cooper Kupp was lost for the season, and Aqib Talib is a 32 year old cornerback. Other teams have put their best CB on #cantguardmike all year, and.....nobody can guard Mike. Besides, if you maximize that alleged value by playing a lot of man defense, Alvin Kamara is going to score about four TDs.

But he'll get more clicks for that column than any other kind he'd write, and that's the name of the game.

Boy, the rams and la media are chirping a lot. Lots of bulletin board material for payton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom