LA Times columnist: Rams will 'knock the Saints more senseless than a frat boy on Bourbon Street' (2 Viewers)

“Just mimic the second half of that game,’’ said receiver Robert Woods when asked about a strategy for Sunday. “We were down 21, trailing, and I think that from that point, I think that’s the kind of football we have to play. Attack them, be ourselves.’’

Oh gee is that all you have to do? I guess the all the Saints have to do is mimic that first half and we can call it a day with a 70-28 win. :shrug:

Well, 69% of the time that a team is favored in a playoff rematch, where they won the previous matchup, they win the rematch. We won the first game and We’re favored in this one.
There’s a reason. We are a very good football team playing at home where the fans are insane.

Last edited:
I’m on daddy daycare so I don’t want to go on Twitter right now. But in case anyone wants to tag Saints players with this:

@Cantguardmike - Michael Thomas
@CamJordan94 - Cam Jordan
@MarkIngram22 - Mark Ingram
@A_Kamara6 - Alvin Kamara

I find it amusing (because I have been there) that you can post this here, but not on twitter. Lol.

this article is written for a paper in a town of 8 million that can’t even sell out their stadium for a playoff game.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orl...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

They really talkin trash hey, keep opening your mouth LA, your gonna get your Team Embarrased on Sunday with this!

Keep talkin boys see what it gets you!

Wow just wow. They think because they played a preseason game and a reg season game that they know what it’s going to be like in that dome. They ain’t seen nuthin close to the atmosphere they are about to experience on Sunday. Our team and our fans are on mission that only ends in victory for this organization and city.

I do hope the saints find the attitude to do to the Rams what Dallas did to the Saints. Simply come out and physically beat the snot out
Of the Rams

giphy.gif

"Plaschke has made 19 predictions for Super Bowl winners and been right four times (.210 prediction rate). This all but guarantees that the Saints will win. " - LA times article responder.
LOL, meanwhile at the LA Times, almost all of the responses to Plaschke's "Story" are negative and contradictory.

Nice title. But "The Saints will knock the Rams more senseless than a lady of the evening in Storyville" has a better ring to it.

“Just mimic the second half of that game,’’ said receiver Robert Woods when asked about a strategy for Sunday. “We were down 21, trailing, and I think that from that point, I think that’s the kind of football we have to play. Attack them, be ourselves.’’

Oh gee is that all you have to do? I guess the all the Saints have to do is mimic that first half and we can call it a day with a 70-28 win. :shrug:
They came back because we switched to a soft zone coverage in the 3rd quarter.

Guarantee you that won't happen again.

Let's geaux!!

I can't wait to see Saints fans go after this arrogant, condescending troll of a sportswriter on twitter after we win on Sunday. He's been a Saints hater as long as I can remember - and that's just going back to when I used to watch Around the Horn on ESPN about 6 years ago. Dude will deserve his humble pie, but it won't stop him from being the same arrogant bandwagoner he's always been.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom