LA Times columnist: Rams will 'knock the Saints more senseless than a frat boy on Bourbon Street' (4 Viewers)

That was cute. They're gonna win because there was a fire and a mass shooting in California? They can handle the noise because they played here in the pre-season? That's not grasping at straws. That's clinging to the last shred of fabric left in the universe.

I can't wait for Sunday.

I’m on daddy daycare so I don’t want to go on Twitter right now. But in case anyone wants to tag Saints players with this:

@Cantguardmike - Michael Thomas
@CamJordan94 - Cam Jordan
@MarkIngram22 - Mark Ingram
@A_Kamara6 - Alvin Kamara

Who cares what anyone is saying. Nothing wrong with the bravado by the Rams IMO as it is our Saints who have to take care of business. If we can somehow slow down that rushing attack I believe this will be a game we win going away. Just please NO slow start this week...lol - my heart can't take that suspense every week!

Out of 19 superbowl predictions, Bill Plashcke (author of the article posted by OP) has correctly predicted only 4 times. (He picked Atlanta and Eagles in the last two)

In 2017 worldseries, he predicted Dodgers in 5..... Astros won it in 7

Last edited:
They are putting a ton of FAITH in this thought here....

“Their veteran cornerback and former Super Bowl champion sat out the first meeting because of an ankle injury, and his fellow cornerback Marcus Peters was owned by the Saints’ Michael Thomas.

That won’t happen again. Talib probably will cover Thomas, and that changes everything.”

Can’t Guard Mike is not a nick-name; moreso, a well earned title.

“You know how, at a Hollywood party, there’s always at least one person in the room that handles themself with such magnetic conviction, you just know their next project is going to be a hit?”
What exactly is this guy’s target reading audience?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom