Speculation Lattimore - Possible Trade Partners Now That June 2nd Has Passed (1 Viewer)

I’m prepared. If it has to happen I’ll at least be able to laugh at all the delusional folks who think he will get a first or a second.
I think he's worth more than a 5th...but I wouldn't trade him for just a pick...try to get a vet at a position of need and a 4th or 5th.

Just like xCSP you own the "asset" you control the value...I still think we got robbed in that trade because we let everyone and their momma set his value. A HC with the balls to eat RWs contract and run him out of town is worth more than a lousy late 1st rounder

I think he's worth more than a 5th...but I wouldn't trade him for just a pick...try to get a vet at a position of need and a 4th or 5th.

Just like xCSP you own the "asset" you control the value...I still think we got robbed in that trade because we let everyone and their momma set his value. A HC with the balls to eat RWs contract and run him out of town is worth more than a lousy late 1st rounder
Agreed on all fronts.

Especially that Latt is worth way more than a 5th.

Again, we had exactly one possible trading partner for Payton. We could either work out compensation with the Broncos or get nothing for him. And the more seasons he sat out the lower the compensation would go. We did not have the pie in the sky leverage a lot of people thought/think we had.

Miracles never cease to amaze...I couldn't agree with you more as I would prefer getting a position player of need along with a late round 2025 pick. I'm on record having said so earlier in this thread.

That of course is dependent on something happening between now and the trade deadline.

If we could be guaranteed he'd play more than half a season I'd rather keep him.

Miracles never cease to amaze...I couldn't agree with you more as I would prefer getting a position player of need along with a late round 2025 pick. I'm on record having said so earlier in this thread.

That of course is dependent on something happening between now and the trade deadline.

If we could be guaranteed he'd play more than half a season I'd rather keep him.
I agree. Alas, there are no guarantees in life. Hopefully he can play most of the season. Time will tell.

Is this the longest SR post ever? Is it considered a “post” if you cut and paste the whole internet?

Oftentimes it takes reciting the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth to validate the facts of the matter for those who refuse to accept just a small dose of reality.

Of course, it takes little effort and limited character(s) for someone to troll post something sarcastic that lacks substance to the subject at hand.

Oftentimes it takes reciting the Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth to validate the facts of the matter for those who refuse to accept just a small dose of reality.

Of course, it takes little effort and limited character(s) for someone to troll post something sarcastic that lacks substance to the subject at hand.
Wait, you called it “click bait speculation”. Now it’s truth. Got it.

If we could trade Latt for a nice vet WR I’d do it.

Agreed on all fronts.

Especially that Latt is worth way more than a 5th.

Unfortunately based on how the CB market has been, a 5th is around what the market says Lattimore is worth.

The real benefit to moving Lattimore is getting any kind of compensation because there is zero chance the Saints keep him on at a whopping $31.4m cap hit next year while they are projected to be $96m over the cap.

Ram retiring and moving on from Lattimore will get rid of a significant chunk of red cap for the Saints. Re-work Carr's contract and that $96m suddenly looks like a lot less of a hurdle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom