Least Favorite Foods? (1 Viewer)

There a very few vegetables I don't like, when they are prepared correctly.

Tiramisu

I’ve tried to like it

In theory I should like it

On an individual ingredient basis there’s nothing in it I don’t like

But I don’t like it

I’ve tried it at delis/buffets/cafeterias

I’ve had it at chain restaurants

I’ve had it at hole in the wall restaurants

I’ve had it at fancy restaurants

I’ve had it homemade

I just don’t like tiramisu. At all

Tiramisu

I’ve tried to like it

In theory I should like it

On an individual ingredient basis there’s nothing in it I don’t like

But I don’t like it

I’ve tried it at delis/buffets/cafeterias

I’ve had it at chain restaurants

I’ve had it at hole in the wall restaurants

I’ve had it at fancy restaurants

I’ve had it homemade

I just don’t like tiramisu. At all
Then why do you keep eating it?

Then why do you keep eating it?
There are plenty of dishes and ingredients that I hated when I was younger that I love now

And I “should” like tiramisu

I guess I keep trying to see if this time whatever wall in my brain or mouth that was preventing me from liking it would be lifted

But I haven’t had it in years, just saw it on TV and that reminded me that I never posted about it in this thread

Same here.. except i think *any* mayo is too much mayo.. but yeah, esp in the NOLA area, i can, and do, ask 2 or 3 times for “no mayo” and yet half the time, my burger still comes with mayo on it.. lately i have taken to just saying “please hold the mayo, i am allergic” and since everyone is so afraid of lawsuits, they comply.. I am indeed “that guy” and I’m not ashamed even a little.

A subway worker was shot dead in front of her son on Sunday after an argument with a customer "about too much mayonnaise on his sandwich," the restaurant owner has told.

Police said officers responded to the shooting at the downtown Atlanta gas station, in Northside Drive Southwest, about 6.30 p.m local time. A second worker was hospitalized with injuries, Fox5 Atlanta reports.

Restaurant owner Willie Glenn told local reporters: "Believe it or not, it was about too much mayonnaise on his sandwich."

He added: "One of the young ladies who was killed today, her son was in the store. She had a young son that had to witness all of this," he said.........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom