Lil Wayne at the dome in packers' gear (4 Viewers)

I dont understand you can be born, raised and make your success in New Orleans and not be a Saints fan. Not that I really care about who he likes, it's just odd.

I didn't know he was a longtime fan of the Packers. Something still feels wrong about it.

Me either, then again I'm not surprised. He would come to hornets games with his Miami gear when Miami was in town. Ohh just because you have a house there now. You're a Miami fan? lol loser

I'd fight lil wayne. He can't be more than 130 lbs soaking wet

media-4997-w400-c0x0x29x102-q100.jpg

Wayne been a Packer fan since the favre days. Even said it in his rap. No surprise at least he's kept his allegiance and not jump to the next winner. I know dudes that I grew up with became COwboys fans during their run in the 90s and are now Saints fans.

I dont understand you can be born, raised and make your success in New Orleans and not be a Saints fan. Not that I really care about who he likes, it's just odd.

My nephew is a 49er fan... yes born and raised in N.O. Was a huge Jerry Rice fan (as he also played WR) so he followed the 9ers and still do. I know other people from N.O. that don't claim the Saints. I never understood it either. They live in N.O. and pay taxes to support the team, but don't root for them. Mind-boggling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom