Lil Wayne at the dome in packers' gear (3 Viewers)

Hate him, but hes been on record as a packer/favre fan for a long long time. Was a packer fan, then followed favre to the vikings, and went back to the packers after favre retired.

yeah but he made a song about the saints. I'm ashamed to admit that I know that.

Hate him, but hes been on record as a packer/favre fan for a long long time. Was a packer fan, then followed favre to the vikings, and went back to the packers after favre retired.

This. He has said for a while that he loves Favre and GB. Made a song "Green and Yellow" a few years back when the Aaron Rodgers led packers won the SB. The song was a spoof off of Wiz's Black and Yellow.

You see they phoney I'm not
Oh yeah they phoney I'm not
I east side walk it out
I bring New Orleans out
I am a saints fan

Drought 3 walk it out Wayne's lyrics

I think he's been a Packers fan for a while. In fact, I think he rooted for the Vikings in NFC Champ game because of Favre.

I don't care for his music of the fact that he's not a Saints fan...but I admire that he publicly supports the team he loves in a hostile environment.

The Packers and Favre were my 2nd team growing up when we weren't good. Everyone I know had a 2nd team in those days, but I was still a Saints fan above all, and I quickly lost 2nd team once we resembed a functioning organization capable of fielding somewhat of a contended - the Brooks/Haslett days basically.

I was also a Lil' Wayne fan until The Carter III. That album sucks for the most part, and I also moved on from enjoying his music. Learning what and why one should like things is all a part of growing up. Lil' Wayne needs to grow up... actually I could care less what he does.

You see they phoney I'm not
Oh yeah they phoney I'm not
I east side walk it out
I bring New Orleans out
I am a saints fan

Drought 3 walk it out Wayne's lyrics

Yeah, there are more lyrics out there iirc. He may be like a lot of people I know. They have more than one team. He clearly likes the Saints, but not as much as he like GB. I don't see where it should be a problem. It's nothing I could ever do, but to each his own.

The problem is that he's openly rooting against his team in his hometown in the home stadium. I completely advocate a few guys roughing him after the game. God knows he can't and won't defend himself. He's a little girl.

I didn't say that.

You cannot claim New Orleans and not be a saints fan. The Saints and the City are intertwined.

Those of you defending this clown should have your Saints cards suspended for 1 game. If you were born and raised in NOLA and have the gall to wear another team's colors in the dome..... something needs to burst in to flame. Preferably the hat on your head.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom