Lil Wayne at the dome in packers' gear (1 Viewer)

Looks like this was taken right after the can of whoop a** got opened.

10502430_1705879866304309_9090334614401204254_n.jpg

Some of his lyrics are incredibly disgusting and misogynistic. I'm glad he's not a Saints fan, just wish he wasn't from NOLA as well.

He pulls for whomever he thinks has the best shot at winning. If I'm not mistaken he also pulled for the Colts in the Superbowl.

My nephew is a 49er fan... yes born and raised in N.O. Was a huge Jerry Rice fan (as he also played WR) so he followed the 9ers and still do. I know other people from N.O. that don't claim the Saints. I never understood it either. They live in N.O. and pay taxes to support the team, but don't root for them. Mind-boggling.

Well, I was born and raise in Northern California ---- everyone here is either a 49ers or raiders fans. I hate them both. I've been a Saints fan since I was 7. Never had a second team, always rooted for them and only them, even during the grim years. However, I don't live in SF or Oakland; I'm in Sacramento which is 2 hrs away! But everyone here roots for the Bay Area teams. Now in basketball, I'm all about my home team Sacramento Kings! Because like u said I live in sac and pay taxes to support them everyone here are kings fans except for a few bandwagon laker fans!

I just read an article the other day that stated the people who listen to lil waynes music are generally less intelligent than people who listen to most anyone else. They have lower SAT scores. Just saying

I read that on the net earlier today. Something about smart people listen to white folks music and dumb people listen to Beyonce' and Little Wayne etc. If that's the same thing you are talking about, well, just know that I may have broken my tablet punching the X on that crap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom