Lions are signing Alex Anzalone (1 Viewer)

Sorry to see him go. He was a solid player for us, Looked like he had a lot of potential the first couple of seasons, but I think injuries played a big part of him falling off in his play. Wish we would have kept him at least for depth.

Sorry to see him go. He was a solid player for us, Looked like he had a lot of potential the first couple of seasons, but I think injuries played a big part of him falling off in his play. Wish we would have kept him at least for depth.
I think the fact N.O let him go with the market being low on him is a big red flag, considering the fact that they are shallow at that position.

Lions linebacker shopping.

dollar-tree-facade.gif
Hey, don't knock the Dollar Tree.

I really hoping he falls to #28. For his size, he is a freakish athlete. He would be the perfect compliment to Davis. We all saw what 2 elite LB'ers in Davis and Alexander playing next to each other last season elevated the defense as a whole.
Saints will likely have to move up if they want him. He won't be there at 28

I guess it shows that the Saints really didn’t want Anzalone to stay with us. Our cap situation isn’t all that good, but I’m sure we could afford $1.75M to keep him.

He signed with the Lions for next to nothing, Saints were obviously ready to move on, writing was on the wall after the Team traded for Alexander that Anzalone was not getting it done.

Gotta wonder what the Lion's fascination is with our coaching staff.
Joe Lombardi went to be their "sean payton" and had horrible results.

Then they go out and do it again with Campbell and Glenn and bring in a lot of our former guys.

I don't expect better results, but they may find success.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom