Lions are signing Alex Anzalone (2 Viewers)

Anzalone shoulder issues damaged him he should of told the equipment manager to get him some Brian Cox shoulder pads/ with the neck roll
1616612036867.png👌🏾🤣

I hope he is successful in Detroit. He was obviously a huge weak link on the defense here but he always seemed to give it his best.

Last edited:
I’ve been away...anyone care to fill me in on notable people we lost. I’m always so sick how the seasons end I go into hiding and show at preseason like..who’s this who’s that where’s X?

I’ve been away...anyone care to fill me in on notable people we lost. I’m always so sick how the seasons end I go into hiding and show at preseason like..who’s this who’s that where’s X?

Oof it's a rough list. There are some more detailed breakdowns around here but off the top of my head

Drew Brees
Nick Easton
Emmanuel Sanders
Josh Hill
Jared Cook
Janoris Jenkins
Kwon Alexander
Alex Anzalone
Trey Hendrickson
Malcom Brown
Sheldon Rankins
Justin Hardee
Thomas Morstead

Dude has unreal potential, but he's never been able to put it all together for more than one season. He looked lost last season in what was realistically the same defense. Injuries and fear of injury have stunted his growth as a player.

Oof it's a rough list. There are some more detailed breakdowns around here but off the top of my head

Drew Brees
Nick Easton
Emmanuel Sanders
Josh Hill
Jared Cook
Janoris Jenkins
Kwon Alexander
Alex Anzalone
Trey Hendrickson
Malcom Brown
Sheldon Rankins
Justin Hardee
Thomas Morstead
Damn...Hendrickson hurts.

Dude has unreal potential, but he's never been able to put it all together for more than one season. He looked lost last season in what was realistically the same defense. Injuries and fear of injury have stunted his growth as a player.
He seemed to get worse in pass coverage each year. I like him, but if he is starting when the Saints next play the Lions, I hope we can isolate him and Kamara a bunch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom