OP
Saint_Ward

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I just want to know how many variants they have to fix from the events of Endgame. My guess is four: Loki's escape with the Tesserac, Thanos dying before he ever gathered the Stones and caused the blip, Nebula killing her earlier self, and Steve Rogers going back and living out a life with Peggy Carter because of what things were affected by Peggy's different path.
Of course, they also could be trying to stop Thanos from destroying the Stones since according to the Ancient One not having them opens our dimension to forces that would tear apart the Universe.

The first two seem the most likely since they both have to do with the Stones (well, the trailer tells us outright the Loki one is involved); the second two could be argued away as relatively unimportant, though if you take the "it's A Wonderful Life" approach, either one could change everything; the last one could be the most intriguing and be leading to all sorts of chaos for the Avengers et al,
I think the last is very unlikely, since that old Steve showed up in the same timeline as Sam and the rest. That would make a divergent path impossible.

I only think Loki stealing the tesseract will alter a timeline. Then things we haven't seen in the movies..

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I am been waiting for this since they announced it a couple of years ago they were going to have a Loki series. I have heard that they have also decided on a second series.

Is it June yet?

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
Shut up and take my..., well, you’ve already taken my money!!!!
:hihi:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I only think Loki stealing the tesseract will alter a timeline. Then things we haven't seen in the movies..
I think this may be what leads to Dr. Strange and Multiverse of Madness. Stealing the Tesseract essentially alters the original timeline and now we're peering into an alternate reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)