LOST -the iconic TV series- Legacy, etc (1 Viewer)

The only worthwhile "arcs" in that show were on Evangeline Lilly and that Korean lady.

As to episodes, I agree the first 60 or so were good, but only because they built suspense.
The latter 60 were painfully bad as they exposed there would be no payoff resolution.

If we want to blame it on the network and give the writers a pass, that's fine. But somebody should have gone to jail.

I would add that Ben's arc was also worthwhile. To be the die hard believer, willing to do anything for Jacob and the island, only to find out that you had been so badly duped at the end....I thought that was a great story as well. I also think that Michael Emerson is a great actor.

Sawyer + Juliet was fantastic
All things Hurley
Sun + Jin
Faraday was a great character
Desmond even better
Sayid
Eko, Libby, Miles, Guyliner, Roger Workman, Keamey, a short list of great small arc characters

Finally, it’s over. Removed from history. Never again. Add me to the list of “that ending sucked.”

Finally, it’s over. Removed from history. Never again. Add me to the list of “that ending sucked.”
Semper, how long did it take you to watch all seasons of Lost, from the very beginning to its lackluster, disappointing end?

This is one of those series I started way after they were aired, when it popped on Netflix. Watched about a season, and lost interest.

This is one of those series I started way after they were aired, when it popped on Netflix. Watched about a season, and lost interest.
i feel like it really turned up in the second season with the Hatch and the Others... should have gave it that second season. Ben Linus character was a great addition..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom