Lutz misses his first extra point attempt of season!! (4 Viewers)

I hope he turns things around but there is something about a kicker’s psyche. Once they start missing it’s like it gets in their heads and they’re never the same.
You mean like a plane on fire?

I don't take any pleasure at seeing Lutz OR Payton fail. Kinda confused why anyone would.

That said, Grupe's kicks were critical today. Great start.

Because the SAINTS get a higher 2nd round draft pick if they do. Not sorry, I hope they lose all their games that don't benefit the Saints directly (i.e., games against NFC teams).

Well, if Sean Payton holds true to his coaching days here, Lutz will be out by today and the next kicker will kick until they miss. Payton went through kickers like he changed his drawers here.
Not with Lutz, though, he held onto him despite a very shaky 2016. And he traded a draft pick to get him to Denver, so he's going to give him plenty of rope.

tx3uzzafiinb1.jpg

Oh man, they haven't learned the half of it yet. Those "Payton guys" who leave the fanbase wondering why they're on a roster that when they finally do get cut they disappear from the league entirely. The Austin Carrs and Tommylee Lewises

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom